Review on Charlotte Tilbury's Lipstick: K.I.S.S.I.N.G Coachella Coral

Sunday 2 November 2014




With all the hype surrounding Charlotte Tilbury's range of makeup I felt as though I had to take a look myself. After browsing the internet and trying the products out at the counter, I really liked the look of some of the products! So as the line is a little pricey I have decide to  to start my collection off slowly with a lipstick from her K.I.S.S.I.N.G range. 





At £23 the lipstick is up there on the scale of high end luxury makeup, but I must say that I feel the price reflects the product as I absolutely love it!
The finish is matte and has a lovley creamy feeling when applied, after testing it out I found that it lasts pretty well too! The colour is a medium coral shade and has an opaque colour coverage. 

I'd love to try some more of her products as I really recommend this lipstick especially this colour if you are looking for a fresh pretty look. However if you feel this is a little to pricey I found that MAC's elegant accent is very similar! And a little cheaper!

Let me know if you've tried anything else from Charlotte Tillbury's line! 

Olivia Grace x


<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com/hostgator/" id="Sg952">check this out</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground