HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS FOR THIS WINTER

Sunday 16 November 2014


Here you have it! After much trying and testing I have found these 'cannot live without' products for during the colder months!


1. The 'Bad gal lash' by Benefit has actually been around for quite a while now, and I must say even when I go out and try new mascaras, I always find myself coming back to this one. The brush is pretty big and so coats all the lashes really well, giving a very volumized lash look.


2.Tweezerman eyelash curlers! These are my all time favourite eye lash curlers, to give those lashes the extra lift they need!


3. As I get highlights and have pretty fine hair anyway, I find that my hair can often feel a bit straw like. But since using Moroccan oil after washing my hair, my locks have gone back to being silky and luscious! 


4. Ahh Chanel No.5, this iconic fragrance is great during the winter for a classy and soft scent. 


5. Neil's Yard Orange Flower facial oil: I find this is great during the winter particularly if you are prone to getting dry skin. This effectively nourishes and hydrates the skin,whilst balancing out uneven skin tones.

6. Bobbi Brown's pot rouge for lips and cheeks: I loooove this product, above Is the shade 'fresh melon' which I like to place on my cheek bones for a really pretty dewy look. I will be doing a look soon, so you can see clearly what it is like on. 


7. Nars Sheer Glow: Look no further for your holy grail foundation because this is it! Perfect for hydrating dry skin and leaving you with a fresh faced dewy finish, without looking oily! Great for those who like a medium to full, yet lightweight coverage. 

Olivia Grace x

8 comments:

  1. I love Benefit's Products! But here in Portugal they're too expensive :(
    http://chanelsclassygirl.blogspot.pt/2014/11/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! And I know they are pretty pricey in the UK too :/ Try Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara it's only £6.99 in the UK and that's really good too x

      Delete
  2. Benefit is my fav so far:) Yeah, their products are not cheap, but I think quality comes over quantity!

    Instagram|RococoStyle.com|Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, especially with products that go onto the face, it's better to invest in something that will be kind to your skin! xx

      Delete
  3. Perfect cosmetic, Benefit is one of my favorite product till now! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try the benefit mascara now! awesome picks :)

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth trying out! And thank you so much! xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground