"Meow" autumnal look with a dash of halloween

Wednesday 23 October 2013




 So I went a bit mad in Top shop the other week, in fact I went so mad that virtually the whole of this outfit (minus the accessories) I purchased from there. But I mean how can any girl resist falling in love with the clothes in there!? Its like walking into a teenage girls idea of heaven.
So whilst in my little pace of heaven, I found my go to look for this autumn, paring some black tights with some bang on trend boots with a beautiful velvet kimono. As for the cat ears, I guess I must of been feeling a tad mischievous when I brought them, but why not its nearly halloween! (laughs scarily).

- I think this is the head of aphrodite? Anyone know for sure?




This velvet kimono would have to be my favourite out of all the purchases I made on that day in Top shop, although it was a little pricey at £45, it was so worth it. The detailing on the back is stunning and on the sleeves are little tassels which like most kimono's have, that makes them so unique.

Shoes, shoes, SHOES! Ah the shoes, previous to buying these I admittedly had my eye on another pair of boots from Top shop which were £75, I had been deciding weather to buy them or not for a couple of weeks, I eventually decided to go back to the store to buy them, so was gutted to find when I arrived they had gone out of stock! Fortunately it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because as I looked around for an alternative, I found  these which were a lot cheaper at £38. I was quite happy with myself I must say. However I must thank my friends who actually spotted them for me, thanks Sky and Hattie!

This ring I purchased whilst on holiday in Cyprus.But if your not willing to fly over there to buy this ring ( I don't blame you) I found some similar dangle rings online which you can purchase from free people.com



'Where can I purchase these lovely items?' I hear you ask?

  • Dress- Top shop, Kimono- Top shop, Shoes- Top Shop, Cat ears- River Island , Necklace-French Connection, Nail varnish- Ted Baker from the butterfly beauty collection, Ring- similar dangle rings to purchase at freepeople.com.
Are you as obsessed with Top Shop as I am? 

Liv xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground