Going Organic: Neal's Yard Remedies

Saturday 13 December 2014


I have oily to combination skin, so it is a bit of a battle to try and find the right products that will help nourish my skin, but also help prevent me from getting blemishes! I started trying Neal's Yard Remedies about a month ago as I've gotten tiered of the typical oil stripping cleansers that claim to dry out spots but end up leaving you with dried out horrid skin!…yuck. However since switching I'm pretty pleased with these products I purchased from Neal's Yard, my skin had cleared up and still feels hydrated and on top of that a lot of the ingredients that go into the products are organic and therefore much better for your skin! Yay! So I thought I'd share some of the products I have been using with you guys, enjoy!



Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise!

Step 1: Cleansing with the Palmarosa facial wash 

First pump a small amount of the product into your hand and massage into your skin in circular motions, then simply rinse with cool water!
This product is great because it contains 83% organic ingredients and deeply cleanses oily or combination skin without stripping away any natural oils! As for price I'd say it's quite reasonable at £15.50. 

Step 2: Tone with the Rehydrating Rose Toner

Simply pour a small amount onto a cotton pad and swipe over the face! The reason I use the rose toner, is because I found that it is more hydrating than Palmorosa toner for oily and combination skin, which I actually found dried my skin out a little too much. However this one acts effectively to rehydrate, cool and refresh my skin! And for £15.50 you get 200ml of product!

Step 3: Moisturise with The Purifying Palmarosa Daily Moisture

Apply a small pump onto your finger tips and massage onto your face in circular motions! This is also for oily and combination skin, so it is very lightweight, so to try and balance excess oils. I think the one the thing I have learnt about having combination to oily skin, is that it is still important to moisturise and this I think works pretty well in nourishing my skin but not so to make it greasy! It retails at £23.75. 




Frankincense & Mandarin Body Lotion: for all skin types 

Apart from my facial routine, I like to make sure that my body remains hydrated, and so also purchased this body lotion from Neal's Yard. It is rich with antioxidant hemp seed oil and leaves my skin feeling soooooo soft! literally I can't get over how soft my skin feels! It also has a bit of a citrus smell which is really nice! For 200ml it is £21.


Ever tried Neal's Yard Remedies? Or recommend any other organic products? let me know :)

Olivia Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground